[nagdu] I am surprise with the earthquake that the dog

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 03:20:01 UTC 2011

Hi, Steve,
my husband, Dale just told me about it this evening.
Odie behaved very weird yesterday and continuously paced all over the whole
apartment.
Of course, another event happened, but I'll post about that in another email
as I have some Odie adventures to share anyway.
*Smiles*
The earthquake that hit in Colorado happened in Trinidad, a small town like
city south of Walsonburg and near Rotone on the border of New Mexico and
Colorado.
Bibi