[nagdu] I am surprise with the earthquake that the dog

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 19:44:38 UTC 2011

Bibi,
First, let me join with you an others in well-wishes for those who were
in those two widely separated earthquake zones. My first though these
days is wondering how this or that guide dog user is doing in or near
wherever it was that it happened. /smile/ I've also been scratching my
head for the scientific explanation and would imagine you hit on it,
too. Well, since you agree with what I was thinking, you must be
right. /lol/

Our two dogs are funny. They each react in different ways -- and
communicate with each of their two humans in different ways -- when
there is something going on, so I do observe and listen to them. Only
sometimes, as far as I can tell, they're both being restless and weird
because that's how they feel like being... But I'm all on the alert for
whatever they're telling me is about to befall, so then they pick that
up from me, so then I get twitchy... /lol/ As long we all keep each
other entertained, I guess.  Often it is a weather change which may or
may not result in a storm. Well, this is Portland, so even a whopping
big storm doesn't seem worth a bunch of fuss to me. The native
Portlanders get really excited about it, though and very dramatic. So
maybe that's it with our dogs. They notice Portland-style storms because
those represent Serious Weather to them? Who knows?

I hadn't heard about the Colorado earthquake until just now on this
list.  Glad everyone is okay!

Tami