[nagdu] I got yelled at

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 18:36:05 UTC 2011

Well, look on the bright side. Next time someone will see you patiently
allowing your dog to get his sniff on while getting those juices flowing
and tell you all about how you shouldn't be letting your dog do that and
that what you need to do is give him a good, hard leash
correction. /lol/

I was once accused of cruelty for calling my pup a scurvy cur at the
playground because she was flipping me off when I called her. /lol/
Everyone's a critic! /lol/

Tami