[nagdu] I got yelled at

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 19:17:45 UTC 2011

Gary,

I just love your descriptions of your poodle and his essential
weirdness. So much like Mitzi! Quite wonderful once you simply except
that what you have there is not so much a dog as, well, a poodle. /lol/
And agree to do things the way the poodle decides they need to be
done... Then it is somehow very easy. /smile/