[nagdu] update: food issues

Robert Hooper hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Aug 25 14:49:27 UTC 2011

Hello again list:

Well, for this morning's feed, I gave him one cup of food. He ate it, but seemingly very slowly. Therefore, I didn't give him another, but gave him some water, which he drank. I then opened my front door to a torrential downpour, hesitated, and decided to try it anyway. In about ten seconds everything I was wearing was much heavier, much colder, and completely unbearable. So, after shaking ourselves off under the scant shelter of the front porch we went inside...for two hours. Park time then proceeded as normal. My dilemma then: should I give him the normal two cups tonight-or three? He was on two cups per feed time twice a day, but part of me thinks that three cups would be a bit much. Maybe I should give him the normal two cups tonight and increase his morning feed back to two cups tomorrow? Hmm. Well, I have the day to ponder this query and a bunch of college scheduling loveliness to attend. Any thoughts will, as usual, be appreciably gathered in my inbox for my contemplation.
One final note: thanks to those who did respond to my original message, both on and off-list. I appreciate this sense of community and the feeling that I can depend on so many people for their experience, perspective, and opinions.
Thanks,
Robert Hooper
Hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu<mailto:Hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu>
The Ohio State University