[nagdu] our first greyhound trip

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:12:07 UTC 2011

Hi all.  Zeb and I got back this past Monday from our first greyhound
trip. We went to Williamsport to visit family and friends. On the 12th I
got picked up by my grandparents at the bus station as most of my family
had to work.  All of my family members really like Zeb's house behavior,
guide work, personality, and his looks.  When I got to my grandparent'
house, Zeb met the two cats which he didn't bother with and wasn't
distracted by.  When my mother arrived, I went to her house where Zeb
met the two jack russell terriers.  It took them a day or so to get used
to Zeb but they seemed to like them.  Mom and I had hoagies for supper
and then on saturday we all went shopping at K-mart, and then out for
lunch.  Zeb did awesome in the stores.  When we got home and had supper,
afterwords we went for a mile and a half walk.  The two jack russells
went along and Zeb walked well on the country road.  He got to see some
ponies as well which didn't bother him.  On Sunday I spent the night
with some friends.  Monday I visited my grandparents and went out for
supper with my brother and his wife.  Then I spent the rest of the week
with some friends.  They had a kitten named lucky and Zeb behaved nicely
around the kitten.  He had a few days where he didn't ware the harness
at all as we just hung out at hte house, sat outside, and relaxed.  On
Friday night, we went to see a group called Spencer and the T-Bones.  It
was a fifties, sixties, and seventies band and the music didn't bother
Zeb.  On saturday we went out for lunch, and then that night went to do
karaoke.  The karaoke music didn't bother Zeb either.  On sunday went to
church and hung out.  monday came back home.  Both bus trips were
successful and I really enjoyed myself and now I know that Sir Zeb
adapts well in various environments so we can travel with ease.  Next
week it's back to work for us.
--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com