[nagdu] Neighbors mourn death of blind pedestrian; his service dog will recover

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Aug 26 08:34:58 UTC 2011

After all, it's a blind pedestrian and the drivers were soooo nice to stop
and try to help--sarcastic grin.
Well, at least they didn't hit and run I suppose...but it really does make
you feel that our lives are considered to be of no value whatsoever.

There are street crossings here where I could envisage this happening in a
heartbeat.

It does give me pause for thought when I cross and makes me less willing to
take chances.
Remember primarily it is the driver that is in charge because  they are
sitting behind the wheel of a few thousand dollar fast moving mechanical
device--sigh.

Dan the man, Carter the nut