[nagdu] Neighbors mourn death of blind pedestrian; his service dog will recover

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:21:33 UTC 2011

Julie it was an accident, from reading the story, that the first car should
have slowed down when making a turn maybe couldn't swerve enough, the
trucker who knows.

If it was on purpose then they would have been arrested, I am sure that the
2 were questioned at the accident. I mean police had to be called in
situations like this.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.