[nagdu] FW: [blindlaw] {Disarmed} Issues Related To Forthcoming Storm And Assistance Dogs

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Aug 26 12:38:01 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA)
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 7:37 AM
To: Animal Law Section; Arielle Bess; Alexis Curry Fox; Two Wheel Touring;
Adam Sean Cohen; Susan ATLAST; Ginger Kutsch; Carrie Griffin Basas; Day
Al-Mohamed; Cantos, Ollie (CRT); Mbrunson at acb.org; NFBnet Blind Law Mailing
List; Tiffany Huggard-Lee; Rogers, Gene (FDA/OC); rsvp at aapd.com; Richael
Faithful; Rebecca Huss; Knapp, Joanne; Ginger Kutsch; Laurie Mehta; nanci
dosh; Insight; IAADP at aol.com; Cathy Raggio; Charles Crawford; Penny Reeder;
Vanessa and Griffin; Alexis Mitchell; Janet Lord; The McCarthy Family; Tami
Santelli; tcohen at tbssi.com; nanci dosh; Nathalia Foditsch; Joan Schaffner;
Perry, Jason; Chopka, John; Jeanne Hitchcock; Barbara Wilson