[nagdu] Neighbors mourn death of blind pedestrian; his service dog will recover

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:49:59 UTC 2011

Agree, these people that write the articles don't always put the correct
information or all the information. So unless we know for sure what
happened. We can only Speculate on it.

I was just giving information on being a sighted driver and what might have
transpired.

If either one of these people were intoxicated then it would be a criminal
act or involuntary man slaughter, because they were driving drunk.

We don't know the whole story.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.