[nagdu] Neighbors mourn death of blind pedestrian; his service dog will recover

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Aug 26 17:25:01 UTC 2011

Rox,

I think it could be involuntary manslaughter, depending on the
willingness of the prosecution to press it that direction.  Involuntary
manslaughter is defined as:
"/The act of unlawfully killing another human being unintentionally."
that's the short version.  For the long explanation go to:
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/involuntary+manslaughter

There's some interesting reading there.  It even covers accidentally
killing someone with your car and what other laws might cover that
situation if involuntary manslaughter isn't used.

Julie

/