[nagdu] Dogs and Safety

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 19:17:19 UTC 2011

I am still concidering getting some of that orange reflective tape for my harness.  You guys are right in that everyone thinks they can run are lives.  Just today, I was fund raising for our state convention.  Holly and I were running through a parking lot when someone ran out to pull us away from a parked car.  We were much faster than themm and Holly went around it.  The person was so amazed!  She muttered that she didn't know dogs could do that!  I asked her just why she thaught we used dogs anyway?  She didn't have an answer so I just said, "you just saw why!"
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!