[nagdu] Blindnness Issues

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 21:16:19 UTC 2011

That is great, Marion!  Once, my son came up with something like that! Him and his Grrandma were watching something on TV and the blind guy of course was feeling the womans face.  Steven burst out and said, "that's weird!  My Dad doesn't do that!".  I teased him and told him I do so, but not in public and I really! have to like them!  I told him after all, how do you think you came about!  It only takes feeling her face!  So, he sure keeps his hands to himself even at 17!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!