[nagdu] Neighbors mourn death of blind pedestrian; his service dog will recover

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Fri Aug 26 20:46:12 UTC 2011

Rebecca
After reading your very valid points I wish I had taken the classroom
part now.  Actually, all students driving or not should have to take
this part, maybe in health class.  As for the classroom part today, it
is done privately.  My two step-children mentioned about wearing drunk
simulation glasses but never about any instructionabout blind
pedestrians or pedestrians in general.

Brenda