[nagdu] job seeking and your guide dog

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 27 02:41:20 UTC 2011

Hi, Tami,
I won't tell a single soul...
*Smiles*
When you guys are ready to, feel free to send me an email off list at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
I'll be happy to also share the contact info.
AAFA definitely has some usefull information.
P.S. I thought it was Allergy and then asthma Foundation of America.
I came across a braille index card which has the contact and website of the
organization.
I reread the index card and it's actually Asthma and Allergy Foundation of
America.
*Sighs*
Not to accidently throw off the topic here, but just heard word on the mass
transportation  in the Manhaton/New York City area will be shut down as well
as the airports due to the storm.
Mass transportation will be cut off at noon tomorrow.
Hopefully no one tries to attempt using neither of them.
Bibi
whose listening to the weather channel on Channel45
here in Denver, Colorado