[nagdu] job seeking and your guide dog

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 28 22:48:44 UTC 2011

Cool! And I've been behind and busy, so have not been able to express
wishes for safety as you did for our east coast friends. Sounds like the
storm is heading north to have a word or two with Canad, but that those
of you in its way face some more clean up and hardship getting things
back to normal... Well, y'all haven't had a very normal year at all have
you? Hand in there!

Tami