[nagdu] Hurricane Irine (or Irene)

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Aug 27 14:36:57 UTC 2011

Hi Bibi,
I for one much appreciate your prays. I live in MD on the East Coast.
Irene is supposed to pass of shore of us but it is likely to bring a lot
of wind and rain starting later today. As Marsha says, I have water and
plenty of nonperishable food, as well as food and water for Destiny for
several days. In addition to her medication and mine. The only thing I
am worried about is that since I have severe asthma and use a nebulizer
three a day and if the power goes out, I will be unable to use it and I
don't have a battery powered nebulizer (I keep planning to buy one but
they are so expensive and I live on disability.)
Janice and Destiny