[nagdu] off topic posts was Hurricane Ireen

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Aug 27 16:00:57 UTC 2011

All,

It's completely find to express your concern to those who may be
impacted by the hurricane.  Likewise, while I personally am not
Christian, should anyone wish to offer prayers I don't find this to be a
problem either.  I think a large part of what makes this list successful
is the concern we have for each other.  Mostly that shows itself through
the concern we have for each others access with our guides, the health
of our guides, the safety of the team and the personal independence we
all enjoy.    As long as the off topic posts don't wander completely
from anything remotely relevant or become more numerous than the guide
dog posts, it's fine.

With all that said, please don't go crazy and everyone start posting
about the great Star Wars film you saw last night! *smile*  There are
limits!

I'll be thinking of those of you impacted by the hurricanes.  Please let
us know when you can that you are safe and well.

Julie
NAGDU list moderator