[nagdu] Hurricane Ireen

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Aug 29 16:51:39 UTC 2011

Janice,
My daughter has a nebulizer though doesn't need it as much as you do.
A couple things for you to think about;
See if you can have your health insurance pay for a battery powered one. Or see if it might be cheaper to get a small gennorator from say Home Depot and plug yours into that.
Hope you're doing okay.