[nagdu] Information Needed

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 30 15:37:34 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    As most of you know, The National Asociation of Guide Dog Users is applying to be recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a charitable nonprofit corporation under IRS code 501(c)(3). One of the documents we are expected to submit is a narrative of our activities to demonstrate our qualification of this status. I would like to know what sorts of activities our members have engaged in on behalf of the NFB and NAGDU as it pertains to education, awareness, and advocacy of guide dog user related issues. If you have engaged in such activities, please send me a brief description of these activities an for whom you have provided them. This information can be sent to me off-list at

President at NAGDU.ORG

Thank you very much for your support and service to the Movement!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG