[nagdu] Questions About Guide Dogs

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 01:19:36 UTC 2011

It has been my experience wit guide dogs that if you don't feed them they probably could go 11 hours without relief although I wouldn't do it often!  I have only had 1 place absolutely refuse me and I didn't argue sence I didn't go there much anyway.  I don't think a guide dog would lose its skills but you might really stretch that bond between the 2 of you.  It depends also on how much you like dogs as well.  I like them a lot and Holly goes everywhere with me!  I have only left her for about 6 hours alone, well not quite, she does have my little Pez!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!