[nagdu] Questions About Guide Dogs

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 14:57:23 UTC 2011

Buddy,

That's funny. With Mitzi, it depends. If she still wants to go and not
come home or to the truck or to the hotel room or to the bus stop to
come home, she will lie through her teeth sometimes. /lol/ If she's
tired enough, though, she will just take me to the right spot without my
even asking, which is nice because by the time she's getting worn out,
I'm dead on my feet. /smile/ So that could be why your dogs will
sometimes show you the wrong door. They're not ready to go be bored in
the hotel room, so they're just messing with you? Who knows what goes on
in those furry heads.

Tami