[nagdu] dog winterization

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 20:20:02 UTC 2011

I only use a coat.  That just keeps the snow off Holly's fur.  Boots she
won't wear!  I don't work her when the ice is jagged and rough outside
because it tears her pads.  Otherwise, we work anytime!  I figure if huskies
can survive outside all of the time, Holly can go about an hour or so.
Usually, its not that bad.