[nagdu] Bailey-dogs

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:51:32 UTC 2011

Hi Robert, You have a Bailey too. My Bailey is 8 years old and is a yellow
lab from Leader Dogs. I am currently feeding her dogfood made by wellness. I
am feeding her the adult healthy weight formula. I, however, have not looked
exhaustively at the label, so do not know, but went on the recommendation of
someone else. It is also expensive, about $57 for a 25-pound bag at
Petsmart. How much is the food you were talking about? I thank you for the
info.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Secretary FDCP INC
www.fdcp.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board