[nagdu] Unsettled dog with my friends

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Tue Dec 6 12:47:55 UTC 2011

Aw those funny shepherds and their attachments.  I'd give it a little time
and keep reassuring her that she's still important in your life, shepherds
can be very jealous of new people in your life especially when they were
there first.  If time doesn't seem to be doing the trick, I'd call the
school, maybe they might suggest ways in which to quiet her down ...
suggestions I hate to make as we might not have attended the same schools
and dicipline methods will probably differ ... gotta love those shepherds!!