[nagdu] Unsettled dog with my friends

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:54:19 UTC 2011

Thanks for the initial thoughts. We've been seeing and communicating
with each other for 3 months. It seems like Gucci's misbehavior has
decreased in recent times, but I have also made a point to acknowledge
Gucci while I was snuggling. My girlfriend has also acknowledged gucci
too in these situations. We have also played with gucci with her
favorite jingle ball, and a few times my girlfriend and gucci have
played when I was out of the room.

Thanks for the responses so far. Any others that want to offer ideas
are welcome too.

Wayne