[nagdu] Fair Housing

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 03:49:49 UTC 2011

I had given them the ID I received at TSE, and they still wanted some sort of medical documentation.. I wasn't sure if it was legal. Sounds like it is though.
Jeff Young

Home of the world's healthiest energy drink. No Caffeine, no added sugar. Email me for a free sample today.
Phone: (318) 243-3003
E-mail: jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Website: http://jhyrumyoung.drinkactweb.com/