[nagdu] Fair Housing

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 02:54:54 UTC 2011

Jeff,

It is a reasonable request by a complex to ask for documentation of a guide
dog.  When I got my pup, I provided the complex with a copy of the ID card
the school gave to us so it could be put in the file.  Most schools can
provide some type of information that you can have placed in your file.

William Burley
William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson
Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com
Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!