[nagdu] Some people Do Know...

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 01:22:29 UTC 2011

Hi all.

I had a really great experience today.  I went to the winery to purchase for
a fundraising event I'm having tomorrow and I had my pup with me.  It was
really crowded there I assume because folks are preparing for the Christmas
and New Year's Eve parties.  I had a personal shopper helping me and he was
enthralled by my pup.  I casually threw in how people try and give her
attention even when she's not supposed to have it.  He said he knew about
guide dogs and such.

Well, we are going throughout the store and a woman comes right behind us
and scolds the worker because he was about to sneak a pet from the pup.  She
yfussed and said he's not supposed to touch the dog while it's working.

It was just nice to run across that 1 person out of many who had some
knowledge and made sure somebody else had it too.

William Burley

William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson

Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson

Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com

Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!