[nagdu] Some people Do Know...

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 19:11:16 UTC 2011

William,

Mitzi only leaves her toys in the middle of the path if she is mad at me
or if I am not giving her the level of attention and time she feels is
her due. /lol/ Or, sometimes, when I'm having a progression of vision
loss, she will carefully place bones or toys about, whether to help me
catch on that my senses are a little off or to test me, I can't tell. Of
course, then there are the times she thinks it's funny to pull one over
on me... /lol/

Still, puppy seems to have taken to abandoning her toys out of the main
walking path... She's too young for me to say for sure; it could be
coincidence.

Mitzi finally gave herself away as the source of the puppy's amazing
ability to get forbidden objects she couldn't possibly reach. /lol/ She
was pretty smug about getting busted... Silly poodle!

Tami