[nagdu] responce from guide dog school.

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 20:03:57 UTC 2011

Lea,

Good work and best wishes.

Reading the part about having to wait due to the holidays, which is
honest and does make perfect sense, I can't help thinking... Were you
naughty to get that lump of coal. /lol/ Sorry, couldn't resist.

Four years ago, I was expecting a small black female poodle pup to
arrive on my doorstep just before Christmas... Only the delivery kept
being put off, so I did not get her until January 9. I still jokingly
call her my Christmas pup, then wonder why I still feel a bit fluttery
from remembering all that anticipation and delayed gratification.
Wouldn't trade her for the world, though.

Best to both you and your friend!

Tami