[nagdu] responce from guide dog school.

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 20:12:10 UTC 2011

hahah, yeah. I was really hoping that I would just maybe get a reply
by the end of today, but I have not yet so I do not think i will until
after the Christmas break. I figured it would happen like that but I
still hoped and still do. It is just 3:11 and maybe they might let me
know. IF not then I know I will find out in a couple of weeks.

On 12/16/11, Tami Kinney <tamara.8024 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Lea,
>
> Good work and best wishes.
>
> Reading the part about having to wait due to the holidays, which is
> honest and does make perfect sense, I can't help thinking... Were you
> naughty to get that lump of coal. /lol/ Sorry, couldn't resist.
>
> Four years ago, I was expecting a small black female poodle pup to
> arrive on my doorstep just before Christmas... Only the delivery kept
> being put off, so I did not get her until January 9. I still jokingly
> call her my Christmas pup, then wonder why I still feel a bit fluttery
> from remembering all that anticipation and delayed gratification.
> Wouldn't trade her for the world, though.
>
> Best to both you and your friend!
>
> Tami
>
> On 12/14/2011 02:48 PM, Lea williams wrote:
>> Hey everyone
>>
>> I got a reply from Guiding eyes and this is the responce in a summery
>> form from them. I took some of it out because it was personal.
>> Please pray for me you guys. And for a friend of mine who is also
>> trying to go at the same time as me. She is not on the list yet. Or
>> part of the NFB yet but I am working on getting her too, she just
>> procrastenates a bit. Got to love her anyways. LOL.
>>

>> Hi, Lea.
>> I just got your O&M report in a day or two ago, and that completes
>> your file.  So now our Admissions Committee can review it and make a
>> decision.  Because the holidays are upon us and many staff are taking
>> leave, I may not have a decision until after the first of January.
>> But if the committee meets before that, I'll be in touch with you
>> promptly.
>> Happy holidays if we don't speak before January 1.

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470
Skipe;