[nagdu] Doggy elimination issues: Remedies?

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Dec 21 01:16:48 UTC 2011

As others have said, you will probably start to notice some kind of
irregular behavior when your dog needs to relieve. Also, try doing something
like playing to stimulate your dog before trying to do business. Lexia has
not done 2 before, but taking her inside and playing with her was enough to
get her to do 2.

HTH,
Nicole