[nagdu] Doggy elimination issues: Remedies?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Dec 20 13:48:56 UTC 2011

Hi Robert.
I hate this problem!  And I am deeply dissatisfied with TSE's lack of any
helpful ideas on the subject.  I feel like they don't even really see it
as a problem.
But I would bet that you're having the problem because of taking
extra-long walks, and things could go back to normal when you go back to
your old routine.

I like long walks, and Ben almost always has to empty somewhere along the
way.  If I take him beforehand, he just stands around.  When he's got
emptying on his mind, he forgets about guiding.  He's just looking for a
spot.  I've taught him to pull over in certain areas along our usual
walks, and I say "leave it" if I feel it's not a safe place to stop just
now.  Once he's gone, he's good, but getting to that point is very
annoying.

You could call TSE.  Maybe they'll actually have something useful to tell
you.  Maybe, if enough people express how annoying this problem is,
they'll take it seriously.
Tracy