[nagdu] beginning to use a cane

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 19:23:05 UTC 2011

Although it is true that people treat me differently, however, I would not
say it is to the extent of being like a second class citizen or worse.

When people treat me differently, I typically simply don't associate with
them. If I am forced to, I insist they treat me in a professional manner,
and won't accept anything otherwise.

Words to live by,

Illegitimi non carborundum