[nagdu] beginning to use a cane

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Dec 22 22:16:00 UTC 2011

Larry it's good to know all of that. I grew up in a loving albiet protective home. I went to public school and because I could sing i found a niche in my church and at school. It wasnn't until I grew up that I really noticed what some blind and sighted people thoutht  of us and rejectected the patronizing atitudes. I bleieved that I could be and do whatever I wanted to be. I haven't always succeeded but I refuse not to try. We harold and I have been married for 27 years and have a wonderful 24 year old son. I'm proud of who I am and what we are as a family thank god not everything  depends on sight. WE wish you the happiest of holidays.

Sheila Leiglan	d