[nagdu] beginning to use a cane

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Dec 22 22:23:40 UTC 2011

I know that none of this is easy. When I realized that others didn't see me the way i did it hurt and made me angry. I knew that I could either stay angry and become what they saw or work through it and go beyond the stuff and become the confident person that I wanted to be. My husband needed a strong person and Mark our son needed a mother that wouldn't live live in fear because of making a mistake or making a wrong decision. Noone has the right to tell anyone how to think or feel I give anyone that and expect the same