[nagdu] beginning to use a cane

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 05:28:27 UTC 2011

Janice,

It's not a real Latin fraise. It's just sort of supposed to look like it is.
It could be translated as "don't let the basterds grind you down." Sort of
like another one of my other favorite fake latten fraises:

"Merda taurorum animas conturbit" (Bulls**t baffles brains)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum." (When you have them
by the balls, the heart and mind will follow)

And the best one, wich you can translate, "Semper ubi sub ubi."