[nagdu] things that go bump in the night

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 05:05:25 UTC 2011

To bad I can't put international orange spray paint into a pepper spray
canister and use it to spray those pesky vehicles that almost run me over.

Conversation with the police would go something like this.

Cops: What did the car look like?

Me: it's that car with all that permanent orange stuff all over it.

For some reason if I did this, in this world, I would be charged with
vandalism or something. But it's ok to dream.

Once I got my tows ran over by a quiet car who tried to cut me off by
turning into an intersection I was crossing. Lucky for me, I was wearing
safety tow construction boots.