[nagdu] blind man goes missing while traveling

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 24 15:04:19 UTC 2011

The whole story sounds fishy only because it sounds like he has traveled before, and if it was a sighted person, they would have been putting out rewards etc.  I think something happened to him, if he had a dog, who would know what would happen, our dogs are not attack dogs, and we never know what our dogs would do in this kind of situation, if he was in the wrong place, by know he would have called the family and say hey, I got lost went to another city instead of this one, or maybe the train conductor would have said listen sir you are on the wrong train, we can get you to the right one.

This story sounds scary to me.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>