[nagdu] blind man goes missing while traveling

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sat Dec 24 20:30:26 UTC 2011

I don't think a dog would have made a difference.  There's so much about
this story we don't know so it doesn't do any good with conjecture.
Anything could have happened - even the unthinkable intentional actions on
the part of the blind guy.  Who knows his frame of mind?  Lets hope that he
is OK and gets in touch with worried friends and family.

Lyn and landon