[nagdu] Dog Breeds

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 23:22:23 UTC 2011

There seemed to be a lot o' dogs outside in the neighborhood a while ago when we went out to park, and the barking was right amazing. Libby, after I came in here, had her front feet up in my lap like she wanted me to pick her up as I do Isabel. Not happening'. She a golden lab mix; Izzie is a yorkie poo. Ah, yes, what fun. I think they all unrolled part of a roll of wrapping paper downstairs. I love dogs.
Cindy