[nagdu] Involvement was Re: Dogs Unwrapping Their Presents

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Dec 27 18:09:07 UTC 2011

Oh, yes they certainly do. They may not understand why we are celebrating or
that it happens once a year, but they certainly understand that it is
something to celebrate and come to expect certain things with it. I guess
that what they come to expect is partly because of the humans, but I think
that, even if a dog did not get some kind of present, that the dog would
still come to notice the signs of certain holidays.