[nagdu] MBTA was Re: beginning to use a cane

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Dec 27 21:56:16 UTC 2011

Hey Dan,
That's funny about the Florida woman who thought your mother said hat
instead of heart. LOL!  Yes, I am very used to the Boston accents!  I was
living in Boston in 1983 and I was between dogs then.  I took several years
break from dogs as I was working in a coffee shop then and there was no
place to put a dog.  I was 32 then!  I didn't get another dog until 1988,
the year I moved to California where I still am living.

Lyn and Landon