[nagdu] Victim or Advocate?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 21:46:14 UTC 2011

I think personally that churches are a sort of strange arrangement. They accept the public, but churches includes all religious places of worship in the law, I would assume. I do not know this for a fact. But, for instance, you can't take a service animal into a mosque. If you can exempt a place of worship such as that, then you would have to probably exempt places of worship. Marion may be more knowledgeable about this than I am though. I agree with you though.

Cindy