[nagdu] feeling stuck

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Wed Dec 28 23:31:49 UTC 2011

Greetings all,
I hope all of you are having a fantastic holiday season! :)
I applied to two guide dog schools - Pilot Dogs and Guiding Eyes. I did my
interview for guiding Eyes today and it went well. I also received a call
from Pilot Dogs to notify me that they may have a poodle ready for me and
that I would have to attend the session from January 8th to February 3rd of
2012. I would love to go and start my training because I really want a
poodle, but I recently enrolled in a training center, Orientation Center for
the Blind so I could improve my technology skills and get used to living in
a bigger city for when I start college in the fall of 2012. I understand
that being at OCB (Orientation Center for the Blind) is a huge commitment
but I also know that poodles are very rare at Pilot Dogs and I was told that
they can't guarantee to have a poodle ready later on next year. I was
wondering what I should do and what your opinions are?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers, Hannah