[nagdu] Exemption for Private Clubs and Religious Organizations

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:21:28 UTC 2011

Oh, I wouldn't attend a church either if the dog wasn't welcome there. I might try to educate them first as to the value of having the dog, but at the end of the day I would be changing churches. I have never had the issue at a church, but some have. As I said I couldn't take the dog to the mosque, but they war clear on it, and I did respect their wishes. I was going there as a class project while in seminary.
Cindy Lou