[nagdu] Exemption for Private Clubs and Religious Organizations

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 03:38:44 UTC 2011

Sheila,

That's pretty much my attitude, too. The law is what it is, however I
feel about it. But if you want my dues, contributions, bright and shiny
presence, whatever, then you need to not be a jerk about my choice of
mobility tool.

So far, I have not run into that sort of conflict, but... I'm just not
well constituted to give a gosh darn thing to people who don't know how
to behave or think they are too special to join the modern world... And
so on.

Other people's views and choices are their own. If you are willing to
leave your guide dog home to go to church or the club, then that is up
to you because you know your own reasons.

Me, I'm just pretty cold about stuff like that. /smile/

Tami