[nagdu] Pilot Dogs

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Dec 29 06:05:23 UTC 2011

Hi hannah when you get to pilot, they will do at leawst two walks with you to assess your walking speed and will talk with you to get an idea of what you need in a dog as well as your personality and working style. I think you will like the trainers and they will help you as much as you can. One of the reasons I like pilot is that they don't come out and do interviews because it doesn't guarantee that you will be accepted in to their programs. I like it that there aren't a bunch of preconceived notions especially about people getting the first dogs.

Sheila Leiglan	d