[nagdu] Pilot Dogs

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 07:22:39 UTC 2011

Shiela, I thaught that Pilots application was the least intrussive of them
all.  I wasn't sure that was good until I got there and met the staff.  I am
one of those that don't necessarily believe that you can judge someone by
coming to there home and watching on video alone.  Pilot was good at judging
a fit pretty well.  If it didn't work out, they could change pretty quickly.